Wednesday, October 19, 2011

This has been one crazy day.
School is different this week, we don't have normal classes but are doing other things, for example today we went to Greenville and helped out a ministry that distributes food to homeless people. We managed to fill 600 bags, each bag is one meal for a homeless person. The way this organization works is cool, the guy who runs it fixes up old cars and sells them, putting the profits all towards the charity. Apparently they manage to cover a pretty huge area, feeding people all through the year. So that was great.
After that I had rehearsal, during which some people were idiots, others were normal. We laughed, some cried, and we got through the play pretty well. Everything is coming together, albeit not all at once. But overall the rehearsal went well.
Now, I'm talking with my very close friend who is scared, for good reason. There is nothing that I can do to change what has happened, and that makes me feel terrible. I hate being unable to help.
I'm done for today, I guess. No mind-boggling revelations tonight.
Kmushu

No comments:

Post a Comment