Monday, February 6, 2012

Perhaps I should...

Hello again.
I think I'm finally succumbing to the year. Tired, bored, frantic... Everything is going on! Oh wait, that's just because it's February.
I've been trying to nail down a major or minor or something for my freshman year, and it's bordering on a breakdown because I can't decide what I want to study... My interests are all across the board. Liberal arts ftw. I guess that's kind of the teenage effect; we get so caught up in everything that happens in these first 18 years of our lives, then we have to focus on one thing that we want to dedicate our lives to. Welcome to adulthood, kids, you're gonna hate it ;)
Not that I'm an adult, far from it. Growing up is pretty damn terrifying at times. I like being a kid, there's so much less responsibility! But there are people to deal with...
Here I am complaining about my social anxiety again. Suck it up and deal with it kid. Oh no. I'm talking to myself.
In fact, this blog is basically me just talking (ranting) to myself. My mind has become such a shattered being that it kind of doesn't feel like me when I'm writing; ideas and stuff flow freely but I have to go back and read through what I wrote to actually comprehend whatever it is that's on the page.

You know something? I'm hungry. It's hard to write when I'm hungry. As a teenage guy, my stomach (Other anatomy aside, you think you're so funny) dictates my life. So I'm going to cut this short and go eat something.

bye bye now
kmushu

No comments:

Post a Comment