Not there yet. Been struggling with extreme fatigue lately; fighting the tired monster with adrenaline. In fact, I'm yawning whilst writing this, it's 8:44 and I'm waiting for Calculus class to roll around. I'm hoping some of the energy from the music I'm listening to will kind of bleed out through my headphones, into my ears, and suddenly supercharge my brain into actually understanding teh maths. Yeah, prolly won't happen. Blah.
Yawn again. Yesterday I traveled with my school to the High Museum of Art in Atlanta, GA. Saw the Picasso and Andy Warhol exhibit on loan from MOMA, that was cool. Then went to the Georgia aquarium to geek out over the otters. I swear, those little bastards make me age backwards, they are so damn cute. See? I even used the word cute, something no man should ever do... unless it's for otters.
Alright, I've gotta get to class, so I'm going to cut this post short... like all the others!
I've got an idea to make my blog a 'lil better too, will work on that this afternoon.
kmushu

No comments:
Post a Comment