Well, I've officially enrolled at Covenant College. Me, a fancified college boy? Who saw that coming? :P
Yesterday went down hard after school with some weird stomach problem, only to be all better by morning with no homework to show for it. My body likes to play mean pranks on me.
Uhm... I went to a party a few days ago, that was fun... It was a luau theme, everyone came in their best obnoxious floral prints, then got attacked by zombies. Yes, zombies. Every party is better with zombies. In fact, pretty much everything gets better with zombies. Like this: Party, good, zombies, great, zombie party, awesome. Or bacon. Imagine a zombie bacon party. That's like fried awesome on a stick.
Speaking of things with absolutely no correlation, I'm going to a Ravi Zacharias conference this afternoon, entitled "Coexist: Could it be that Tolerance is really Intolerance?" Should be very interesting. I'm going with a postmodernchristiwatsit as well, so should be VERY interesting to discuss afterwards.
Oh, and I'm working on music for an ad for a pet spa... Not the highest moment of my career, but money is money, right?
Well, it's approaching the time for me to get work done. Woe is me.
Speaking of, I've really been getting into "Tonight Alive," solid band.
kmushu
No comments:
Post a Comment