Today I again worked at school on the computers. Installed Windows 7 on one machine, repaired a bunch of others. Got rid of something like 6 desktops that were obsolete. THAT was fun. The beautiful crunch of metal on metal as the towers hit the bottom of the dumpster was worth the work. :D Speaking of, the same dumpster turned out to be gold. I saw half of a ripstick sticking out of a bag, and I pulled out a good-as-new ripstick! I also got 2 footballs, a fan, and a working airsoft gun out of the mix. Dumpster diving is AWESOME.
Well. Working tomorrow, pray that goes well. The owner of the Ci Ci's pizza where I work isn't the best guy to work under. Hopefully I'll have a different manager in house. I don't mind working at Ci Ci's... when the right person is in charge. I'm thankful for a job though. My buddy Colt just started work at a Ci Ci's as well, in Colorado of all places. He's a guy that needs some prayer too, he recently moved to CO and is struggling to adapt, having lived in South Carolina all his life. Definitely some culture shock going on. Here's hoping things fall together.
Kmushu
No comments:
Post a Comment