Thursday, August 11, 2011

It was a dull and dreary week

As summer draws to an end, I realize how boring summer really is. I mean SERIOUSLY. 3rd quarter of school rolls around, you're like OMG IMMA DO EVERYTHING THIS SUMMER and then summer comes and the first thing you think is "I'm bored." There's two different types of summers. The first is the summer where you go on vacation, but stick around home most of the summer doing nothing. The other is the really weird one where everything awesome happens like getting to blow up crap and fly helicopters but you can't tell anybody because the CIA drafted you which was strange because there's no draft and the CIA has never been able to draft people anyways.
Correction: There's only one type of summer. I guess I should clarify. There's only one type of summer when you're STUCK in HIGHSCHOOL. (I've used Caps a lot in this post. :P) You start rejoicing that school's out but immediately start dreading the inevitable betrayal; time goes on! O.O
Oh well. Word of advice, have fun with it. I personally can't find too much to look forward to other than the end of the school year. That and Christmas. Oooh! Presents! ;D But I'm determined to have fun with this year. Time is precious, and should not be wasted. If that's the only thing I can get through my thick skull this year I'll be good.
Kmushu

No comments:

Post a Comment