Monday, August 15, 2011

It's the end...

Of summer, that is. What, did you think I was going to stop writing so soon? I've been so busy lately that I've not had time to update my blog. What with work and school, I've been hard pressed to find time to even SLEEP.
Work has been pretty awful lately, a combination of fatigue and just being around jerks. One person I work with is a friggin' man whore, I hope he gets AIDS. If ANYONE deserves it, he does. Another guy is just a jerk. So I'm not really enjoying work that much, just forcing myself to get to the next paycheck.
Enough about that. I'm beginning school tomorrow, and also basically starting Les Mis tomorrow as well. Time to start hitting the books. I'd like to say I'm good at studying but I'm not :P So this year will be a learning experience, a preparation for college. Must learn to "study well."
Okay. Bed time. Until next.
Kmushu

No comments:

Post a Comment