Well, I've had no time to write these past couple days. Worked Friday and Saturday, so just now getting around to filling you in about all the details of my life. Back to it!
Speaking of work, the people I work with are crazy. If you don't know already, I work at a Ci Ci's Pizza. So yeah, the employees are not the "creme de la creme" but more of the "other people." Me? I'm the random teen who doesn't fit in but has a guitar to pay off. But I digress. Work has been pretty crazy, always leaves me pretty dead tired too.
Enough about work. Today I broke my Ipod screen, so yeah, I'm kinda angry about that. It's rather annoying. But I should be able to repair it. Everything works still.
I'm gonna cut my post short because Imma play Black ops with a friend.
Til next time.
Kmushu
No comments:
Post a Comment