[Listening to Abandon All Ships]
Well, the title pretty much explains itself. Now to talk about something completely different! :D
This was my... second real day of school. I don't like counting the half day at the beginning of the year, it may ease you in but you get nothing done.
Not too much has been happening these past few days other than the departure of one of my friends. Now I have to look forward to the other one leaving. :P Sucks. Oh well. So it goes.
Uhm... today I pretty much screwed over my sleep schedule for the next few days. I fell asleep at around 6 and woke up at 9 this evening. Great start to the school year, huh!
Anyways, I really can't think of anything more to write about. 10:30 isn't good writing time, I guess. See, I need to stay up LATE late to write because that's when I get a little bit crazy. Actually, it's arguable that I'm always a bit crazy, but I digress.
Later
Kmushu
No comments:
Post a Comment