Haven't been able to post in a good while. My schedule is so screwed up right now. I'm trying to juggle work, school, and a production, as well as sleeping, eating, and breathing, all at the same time. A schedule that packed does not produce much bloggage. But oh well, I'm here now.
Tonight is one of those nights where I just want to escape from everything. Do you ever get the feeling like "I could be doing something so much better than [insert some inane pastime]"? I do. But then that little voice inside my head says "Shut up, you've got people to kill." Okay, kidding (or am I), but sometimes I get really tired with my life. Now don't go all "OMG HE SUICIDAL" on me, I'm just discontent with the monotony of being me. It's rather sad when reading webcomics and getting that one achievement are the highlights of my day. But I digress. Or do I? I think I just like saying the word "digress." Heh. Digress. Okay, enough.
Sheesh, I'm totally clinical tonight. I've finally tapped into my ADD gene. And my sarcasm-fu. There are two main variables that determine the degree of smartassery that I can wield at a time; how good of a mood I'm in, and how bad of a mood I'm in. You decide what's going on now :P
So on to what I started this blog for. You, dear reader, are going to be given a glimpse of how this school year is going so far, as I began another week of the daily grind. Lately it's been very hard to concentrate on learning. It's still tough to realize that I'm in school, and that I now have... Responsibility. The sheer weight of the term should be jolting enough to make me realize the reality but... something is in the way. Hmm. I think my subconscious is trying to kill me. Or at least my grades.
Well. I have no real way to segue into another topic, so I think I'm gonna quit for tonight and go to sleep.
Annyong Haseyo
Kmushu
No comments:
Post a Comment